TAKE A LOOK AT OUR:
- ProHedge Managed Marketing Program
- Seasonal Average Price Contract
- New Mobile Website m.scoularwaverly.com
- Trucking Program
Did you know that Scoular is a Cargill Flex Delivery Point?
About Our Cash Bids: Because posted bids update several times a day, be sure to call in for the latest information.
To sign up to receive cash bids via text, call us or click here .
The Scoular Company is looking forward to supporting you in your 2014 corn and soybean harvest. We have updated our discount schedules and included them for your benefit. For your convenience, this information is also available on our website: scoularwaverly.com, as well as our mobile website: m.scoularwaverly.com.
This fall is shaping up to be another bountiful harvest in our area, and we have been busy preparing our facilities to handle the potentially large crop. The Shuttle’s 10-million-bushel upright capacity and 28,000 bushel/hour drying capacity will keep our doors open and your combine rolling throughout the entire fall harvest season. As an added benefit, our Waverly and P&M locations will again be open for both corn and soybeans. Plus, we are excited to expand our services through the acquisition of the Pisgah Co-op in Jacksonville, where we will be handling both corn and soybeans this fall.
You will be given 10 days after delivery to decide whether to sell (cash or basis) or delay price (DP) your grain. After 10 days, we will place your grain on delayed price. To sell grain across the scale, please call a merchandiser regarding price and quantity. Please note that scale personnel are not able to purchase grain.
• Basis – Set on the date of delivery.
• Futures Price – Closing price on the day AFTER delivery.
• Cash Price – Basis on the date of delivery, with futures close on the following day.
• The Scoular truck fleet is prepared to assist with your harvest needs, and we will also have several
third-party trucking companies helping us get your grain to the elevator this fall.
• We always do our best to accommodate short-notice trucking needs; however, please contact us in
advance (24-48 hours prior) to ensure we have a truck reserved for you when you need it.
DELAYED PRICE FEES
• $.20 until January 1st, 2015, for corn and soybeans.
• $.03/month; or 1/10 of $.01 per day after January 1st, 2015.
• DP rates are subject to change at any time.
• $.20 until December 1st, 2014, for corn.
• $.22 until December 1st, 2014, for soybeans.
• $.03/month; or 1/10 of $.01 per day after December 1st, 2014.
• Cash/Delay Price Corn
o Drying - $.04/point of moisture above 15.0%, breaking on the half point.
o Shrink - 1.4%/point of moisture above 15.0%, breaking on the half point.
• Storage Corn
o Drying - $.04/point of moisture above 14.0%, breaking on the half point.
o Shrink – 1.4%/point of moisture above 14.0%, breaking on the half point.
We look forward to a prosperous harvest with you and your family. Thank you for your business – you can Count on Scoular People to continue to serve you with integrity and consistency. If you have questions, please contact our office. For your marketing needs, Stephen Butz, Charlie Elsea, or Tyler Mitchell are available to assist you.
The Scoular Staff